When: Thursday, April 23rd
Time: 2:00-2:30 PM EST
Where: Healthy & Humane Design Facebook Group Live
The Host: Deborah DiMare
Guest: Lisa Bronner of Dr. Bronner Soaps
Your Homework; Have Questions Ready for Lisa! Start Posting them on Our Facebook Group page
We Will Cover
- The controversy over whether or not strong chemicals are necessary to kill germs.
- Why was Emanuel Bronner so focused on ethics from the start. Dr. Bronner was a true rebel & way ahead of his time
- Understanding palm oil. What is it? Why does its use negatively affect our health and the planet
- How can we reduce toxins in our homes? What about outgassing and residues?
- What ingredients in soaps are unsafe for babies and pets?
- If the group is interested, I would also love to explore the soapmaking history of Dr. Bronner that started in Germany
So Please SIGN UP TO OUR “HEALTHY & HUMANE DESIGN” FACEBOOK GROUP ASAP if you haven’t already!
Mark April 23rd, 2 PM EST in your calendar & get ready to have fun & learn from Lisa Bronner. Clean Soap. Good Energy. Meet Dr. Bronner
PLEASE SHARE! The more the merrier! 💚