As a cruelty-free designer, focusing on healthy & ethical design, it’s very difficult for me to use products that harm animals, people and the planet. So when I’m providing info and tips, I always will give views from an ethical, healthy angle.
Please click on the video below to learn more.
I wanted to share what Dr Negrin, one of the leading doctors in Spain suggests for staying healthy during the Corona virus pandemic. There are 14 suggestions and I have taken all of them seriously for my family and myself
Tips To Stay Healthy & Virus Free
1. Drink lots of hot liquids such as soups and teas
2. Every 20 minutes take a sip of warm water so if the virus has entered your mouth, it will go into your stomach where the gastric juices can neutralize it.
3. Gargle with antiseptic and warm water, vinegar salt, or lemon
4. Any detergent or soap kills the virus. So shower every time you come in from the street and wash your clothes daily or hang them in the sunlight to neutralize.
5. Wash metallic surfaces daily.
6. Don’t touch handrails.
7. Don’t smoke.
8. Wash hands every 20 min with soap that foams, click here to find out more. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, including your palms, knuckles and wrists, use a paper towel to dry.
9. Eat fruits and vegetables
10. Take Zinc and Vitamin C daily
11. Take off your shoes and coat at the door.
12. Don’t eat or drink cold things.
13. If you feel a sore throat coming on, use the methods I just mentioned above, since the virus stays 3-4 days in the throat before going on to the lungs.
14. Your pets cannot transmit or get the virus
* Just a heads up: this page contains affiliate links (as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases)! If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission, which helps keep our tummies full 🐶Thanks! 🙂